Monday, March 31, 2014

week 38/39/40


andddd just like that we're full term. 40 weeks. 40 weeks 1 day to be exact! I've been meaning to post these but just haven't made the time to sit down and actually follow through.

Today I had my last OB appointment. I'm not fully prepared for what's about to happen any day now, but I can't really do much about that. Ha! I'm very much looking forward to meeting this new little one. Finding out boy or girl. Seeing what he or she looks like. and praying that everything goes well and everyone is healthy during and after the birth. 

baby Smith #8
due date: March 30 (Casey beat me… overachiever!)
weight gain: 45 pounds (oooops)

Many thanks to Lia for snapping this photo of me above. I'll miss that belly, but again, can't wait to meet you little one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...