Tuesday, February 18, 2014

6/52

"a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014"
Peyton: he is bored with me.
Lia: very proud of her toaster valentine box. I may underestimate her creativity at times.
Austyn: This child is very dramatic… I see her being a good actress one day… ;)
Tayt: we're smack dab in the middle of growing out the shag. and it's scary.
Nash: This child reminds me a lot of Austyn. I'm scared. Very, verrrrrrrry scared. ;)
Drew: She stood still… for a second.
Meg: This one. Oh, this one. We're in that stage where we climb on ehhhh-verrrrr-eeeeee-thing. She's a determined little bugger, that's for sure. I thought Rowdy was going to give me a run for my money. Nope. I'm going to keep my mouth shut from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...