Wednesday, November 6, 2013

one!


I don't know how it happens so quickly, but another year has gone by. Baby after baby, they still grow up. We celebrated Meg's first birthday almost a month ago now, but I thought I'd share a little of her day here as well. 

This one… she's turned/turning into quite the spit fire. No surprise there. She is number 7. Nonetheless, she is such a treat. Easy newborn, easy baby, easy toddler. Let's keep it goin ;)

everyone loves cake!

and then there were gifts :)  (thank you everyone!)
side note: my baby is still super tan… snot!

I couldn't have asked for a better way to end her birthday day. She let me rock her to sleep, and I just watched her sleep. Someday this will be extremely creepy. Until then, like the other kids, I'll continue to sneak a peak at least once a night.  :)

go ahead and reminisce on all this chub and this amazing day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...