Sunday, September 15, 2013

fooooooootball

Football season has begun. You could consider Peyton a veteran on the squad. I'm not sure he realizes how his world is about to be rocked next year. (He'll be a freshman. I did just say that out loud. and I'm going to try not to think about it or say it again for another year. Eek!) I have a feeling it will be an entirely new ball game next year. We shall see how that goes ;)

The sunset was amazing. SOOC shot.

This little lady started to stand up. In the middle of nowhere. By herself. I do not believe I'm ready for this!

Nash sweats. A lot.

Sharing nachos.

and it was a success :) I was told Peyton had a stellar tackle (which I missed because some beast baby was trying to take head dives offfff the bleachers), but I'm still proud nonetheless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...