Wednesday, May 29, 2013

21/52

"a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013"
Peyton: in his element.
Lia: deep in thought.
Austyn: artist in the making. always with writing utensil.
Tayt: no words for this one.
Nash: working hard at riding his bike.
Drew: looking a bit like white trash.
Meg: smiling as usual.

My beloved camera has now officially been to more states than I. She's made her way to California and I can only assume someone from Nikon is working their little heart out so she gets back to me quickly and safely... working through the night, I just know it!

In the meantime, I must utilize my phone even more to capture my 52 of 2013 photos... as if I don't use it enough the way it is.

I was inspired by Jodi to catch the kiddos in action. Doing something besides staring at my camera waiting for me to take the photo and be done. While their faces are the most incredible things and I love to look at them daily (yes, sap!), I do also like to look back and see actually what they enjoyed doing at this point in time. what they were interested in. So... that's my new adventure, if you can call it that, and I'll try to do that here and there for each of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...