Tuesday, April 16, 2013

15/52

"a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013"

Peyton: green eyes
Lia: doing the eyebrow
Austyn: just plain cute
Tayt: boy through-and-through
Nash: lovin his new bike
Drew: always moving
Meg: always moving

Every week I want to visit some of the wonderful blogs who participate in Che and Fidel's 52 Project and every week I forget or am lacking time to sit at the computer. Maybe one of these weeks I'll get a chance to look through the 250+ blogs who are participating. Such a great project Jodi has going on!

2 comments:

  1. I love Austyn's tooth coming through and Tayt and his lizard.

    Once again lovely photos of your lovely children.

    www.twinsplusonemumma.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I *wish* it were a lizard! These are worms...now frozen in a dish on the deck. lol! ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...