Thursday, November 15, 2012

one month young

I know I say this with each of my children, but where does the time go? Blows my mind really. Tomorrow this little gal will be 5 weeks old. FIVE WEEKS. I don't get it. They're supposed to stay little. Just a little longer... that's all I ask :) already she is starting to smile. and coo. and wanting me to hold her on my chest for hours and hours. I really cannot complain, we have another very easy going baby on our hands, and I'll gladly hold her on my chest for hours and hours :)




per Casey's request, I played around with one of my newest photography props.
Drew Meg fit perfectly.
(oops...I still call her by the wrong name occasionally) :)

3 comments:

  1. awww, sounds like you've got a real sweetheart :) beautiful pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's just beautiful Courtney & Dave. Another beautiful creation. Mama S

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...