Wednesday, April 18, 2012

golden!


Casey could not have said it better... he changed everything...and all of us...for the best :)

Thinking of these kids growing up scares me almost every day. I try not to think about it very often because really, it's just a waste of time. It's the inevitable. It's amazing. And I can't say for certain I love it. I mean, come on! look at those chubby cheeks! :)

We have many more arguments to come. We may disagree more than ever. But I think he's turning in to quite the young man right before our eyes. I'm not sure I'm ready for it... we love you Peyton William!

Happy (belated) Golden Birthday!

TWELVE!!!

7 months

4 yrs
8yrs
10yrs
happy - trying to be mean ;)  11yrs

Mr. Man at 12!

Stay just the way you are! (but maybe clean your room more often)  ;)

1 comment:

  1. I can't imagine my girls being twelve, but like you said.. it's inevitable. A good reminder, so I'll try to soak up their youth while I can.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...