Monday, September 17, 2012

thirty-SEVEN weeks

Following suit with the last post, I'm borderline freaking out. Okay, not really... just coming to the realization this baby IS coming. And soon. My doc mentioned today I'm "full term." I may or may not have given him the look...

I've been terrible with my own personal maternity photos but here are the most recent shots. Thirty-seven weeks today but 36 in the photos...
and there she be... my growing belly and a neglected toy room (most likely the product of the growing belly)  (:

6 comments:

  1. Courts you are truely glowing and look beautiful.... Good luck with the coming of number 7..... It will be a walk in the park for you. Just make sure to save me some snuggle time...:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well thank you, Lisa! I'm sure there will be *plenty* of snuggles to go around ;)

      Delete
  2. Courtney, You look great. Cant wait to meet the new addition to your family. He or she is so blessed to have the best parents. I love you all. Mama Smith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lookin' phenomenal there, sis! ;) Can't wait to meet the newest little addition in a few weeks. Eek!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exactly what Renee said!! (except maybe 'cousin' instead) but the rest is dead on :) :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...