Monday, September 17, 2012

bringin' it on home

I mayyyyy have come to the realization a baby will be coming in only a few short weeks. Key words... may and weeks...

I may also have come to the realization I should probably dress this baby in something to bring it home.

Wait... I mostly came to the first realization. We're. Having. A. Baby. I'm giving birth...a seventh time. Seven. Children. 

Breathe in. Breathe out. Complete craziness. Again! :)

AND back to reality... I'm now searching for a baby bring home sleeper if the thing is a girl. I have the leftover boy sleeper from when we had Drew and it's cute enough to use again if this one's a boy, but I'm feeling "girl" lately so we shall see. And obviously I'll need a girl sleeper!

Here are some of my favorites...


quite possibly my favorite :)


another favorite, although I wish it had feet on it... hmm...

and this Kohl's Zebra Sleep and Play that I couldn't save the photo for (oh well). All of these are good possibilities. We shall see! Dave doesn't care too much so I might show him and then make the final decision :)

2 comments:

  1. Yep. I vote for the 1st or last - hippo style is always a good bet:) And Homer came home in the 1st one...except it was yellow and gray:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not the first polka dot one, that's my fave for a girl...

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...