Tuesday, August 28, 2012

steam show to spark show

I didn't think I would say this, but I'm glad the weekend is over. I overestimated my abilities this weekend and was quite exhausted by Sunday. I thought I was going to be able to handle more serving time and enjoy more quality time spent serving with my crazy favorite neighbor. Not so much. I was beat. It did not help that I was not feeling the best the entire weekend. I would have liked a lot more extremely greasy, fattening cheese curds. And ice cream. And I completely skipped the cotton candy. But the shaved ice was a reasonable alternative treat.

Aside from not feeling well, I had a pretty good time. Walked through the flea market enough to purchase a nice, old rolling pin and a vintage camera.

my view for about 10 minutes of the weekend... I'm too slow :)
 one of many steam engines
 something they called the "spark show"
 enjoying Megan's Jeep on our drive out to work Sunday... easily pleased
 every year after the show is done, SBM puts on food for the workers and steam show friends
...usually anyone and everyone gets more of a share than the workers...
Thankful this only happens one weekend a year, but enjoyed it just the same :) until next year Steam Show!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...