Friday, August 3, 2012

another Smith wedding

Right off the bat... there is an abundance of photos going on in this post. We went to another Smith wedding this past weekend and as usual, I have officially taken too many photos... oops!

groomsman had a little pal
 Homer was enthused about the ceremony

Jake, Renee, and Dave (siblings)
not so girly
 girly
 not so girly ;)
 getaway vehicle

Between the ceremony and the meal and reception, we visited aunt Pigg and my grandpa Z. The meal was delicious... I was a hungry momma!
(photos with grandpa Z to come in another post)
Austyn's creation with her jelly beans
waiting patiently :)
failed attempt at a family photo. Nash bomb!
hurry up and grow girls hair, mine has got to go!
and then there was dancing!  :)
immediately after this photo, Drew pushed him away. apparently she wasn't a fan... I don't mind. boys have cooties ;)

P had fun. He's faking it. :)
sista-in-laws

and then the party was over. done for.

Many thanks to the newlyweds for the wonderful wedding. We all had a great time! Best wishes to you in the future... we can't wait to watch the Smith family grow :)

8 comments:

  1. Love all the pics Court, really nice pics of your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, love all these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Cute! I'll have to come over to get the ones of Jacob and I and Homer:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful pictures courtney, if you have the pic of dave and me that would be so awesome. Mama Smith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so sorry, but the one of you and Dave didn't turn out!

      Delete
    2. thats ok, just thought it wld have been an awesome pic to have. i think Nae got one of us. keep up the great photos. Love you, Mama Smith

      Delete
  5. Lookin' Good Smith Families! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all these pictures! That Drew sure is an easy one to photograph! :) I really like the one of me, you, and Casey too. I keep looking at all these photos over and over. A fun day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...