Monday, August 6, 2012

etsy Monday

More etsy loves! And again realizing I realllllly need to start using my sewing machine. I've done small projects before but I would *love* to dive in more. Maybe this winter ;)

Austyn has been asking for a lunch box... this would be good enough :) although, I told her she never carries her lunch to school... I didn't convince her there really is no need for a lunch box.

Add another project to my dad's list ;)

How adorable are these!?!

My children may all be bats for Halloween... even though I very much dislike bats!

uhhh... my chevron fetish continues... a must have!

black and aqua chevron baby blankets  $34


I have no idea what I would do with a bunch of these but they would rock somewhere in the house for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...