Thursday, August 2, 2012

etsy Thursday

Slightly behind yet again this week, but thought I'd do a quick etsy post. This morning we had dentist appointments for Lia and Tayt... Tayt did uhhhh-mazing with no anesthetic!!! and we made a few stops thrifting and picking up sneakers for a few of the kids. My nephews are here this afternoon so the 8 children are keeping me busy...and hopefully not make me crazy!

Here are some finds from the past few weeks. Lots more to come!









I've come to the conclusion that I must learn to sew better. Some of these bags would ROCK! (if I could make them) :)

3 comments:

  1. Man...Hammock is on my MUST HAVE list!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hammock is always on my list... mine is lonely in the garage :(

      Delete
  2. I was JUST going to say that too. HAMMOCK! WANT!
    really liking the two striped bags too :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...