Thursday, August 23, 2012

etsy Thursday

While putting this post together, I came to the realization that it would be more fun to find things I could possibly... maybe... sorta kinda... you know, buy. For instance, the ring. That right there is pushing a house payment. Some day I may consider it for a second to purchase something like that leisurely. For now... I'll stick to the clock and maybeeeee the afghan. IF I get all wild and crazy! Don't get me wrong... all of these things are magnificent and glorious but my children like food. Unfortunately. ;)



I bet it fits a million colored pencils for $35...



really liking this one though too


6 comments:

  1. Such great stuff here! Who doesn't love a cool map. :) The bag is Awesome. The ring is gorgeous and the shark pencil case is so perfectly creative. The kids would love that. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would LOVE to find a map like that one at the flea market. *cross fingers*

      Delete
    2. and I think with your sewing skills, you could TOTALLY make that shark pencil case! ;) easy Christmas gift maybe!

      Delete
  2. I agree with Neen and the ring looks alot like the one grandma gave Casey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maybe *that's* why I liked it so much. very pretty!

      Delete
  3. LOVE that clock!!! Can't waittttt for the Flea Market! And yes...that ring is very similar to Grams'! LOVE:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...