Thursday, July 12, 2012

toilet paper brides

My computer is either dying or wants to die. There is a bit of rage in me tonight as this is probably the fifth attempt at creating this post... FINALLY just about done and I'm completely ready for bed!

Today was jam packed with random bits of what seems to be growing to daily routine around here. Cleaning. Folding laundry. Weeding in the garden. Cleaning some more. Resting. Okay... napping! I do what I want. ;) All I wanted to do all day was get this quick little post up but apparently my computer doesn't like being connected to the internet for more than ohhhhh 2 minutes. Clicking the mouse repeatedly didn't help. Refresh didn't work. Restart only made the 2 minutes into 4. So... here goes this post at 2230... ugh.

Anywayyyyy...

Saturday we got to enjoy a bridal shower for my cousin. My Mom said it well... I can't believe how old she's making me feel!!! Kidding... but not really.

The girls really enjoyed the day and even volunteered to be wrapped in toilet paper. You can see more photos here... (thanks Mom!)

Congrats again to my little cousin. We can't wait to be a part of your special day. Enjoy every minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...