Thursday, July 19, 2012

etsy Thursday

Really no rhyme or reason to these etsy posts. Just randoms I find throughout the week. Enjoy!

not necessarily for your hair but these are more for decoration

Who doesn't love a fun bag!?!
THIS one is pretty cute too


I'm thinking maybe we should hit up the fabric store and get a bunch of colors so the girls and I can start making these. I made them when I was younger and enjoyed it. Lia just started making some with her friends... I'm actually wearing one right now. I think it would be something they could do on rainy days. Or when I want them to be quiet ;)

Pretty, Pretty!

I'm hooked on this chevron pattern lately. First the phone covers. Then the dresses and skirts... oh boy! uh oh... this one andddd this one. I must stop :)

2 comments:

  1. love the chevron pattern too. That iphone case is perfect :) Love the purse too. Can we go shopping right this second? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...