Tuesday, July 3, 2012

probably Dave Smith

Last weekend we attended the annual croquet/birthday party at our good friends house. This year we brought a camper and spent a few more days with them. I was hoping it'd be a good time and I should have known it would be. I cannot *wait* to do it again next year... if they'll have us :)

We left home Thursday afternoon. Headed south. Got some odd and end groceries. And then were on our way. Not 10 minutes into our drive we lost Drew and then Nash. As usual.
The drive was so pretty. I'm a huge fan of clouds on these beautiful summer days... and yes, I was driving and snapping photos of the clouds. Lia took the photos of the kiddos sleeping. :)

Not long after our arrival we settled in and the kids were playing pretty much nonstop until the time we left. I know they all had a great time!

And then there was a croquet tournament. I'm saddened to say Dave was not the champion. There is always next year; although, he was pretty happy to give away the shirt he had made here in town at our local screen printing/embroidery shop.
 
A huge thanks to the Brown family for having us for so long. I really hope we didn't over stay our welcome and I hope even more to do it again next year :)

photos of shirt courtesy of Gina Brown

4 comments:

  1. looked like a great time! And I'm in LOVE with Drew's little yellow shorts and red polka dot dress. I want grown up versions ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are great. Love Ty's face in everyone...what a pistol! Can't wait to have you down again...need to do again soon. You are always welcome. Pictures of Damien are courtesy if the boss, Erik Brown :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are all great. Absolutely love Ty's face in them all. We had a fantastic time as well and you are welcome any time...we must do again soon. As for the pictures, they are courtesy of the boss, Erik Brown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! Hoping, somedayyyyyy, we manage to get our asses over there:) LOVE those shorts also...a wondEfullllll aunt must have gotten those for her;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...