Friday, April 1, 2011

bbbuuuuzzzzz

A couple weeks ago I got a spring itch and buzzzzzzed all the boys' hair. This was Nash's first experience with the clippers and he did very well. I had to be super fast but he sat oh-so-nice like his big brothers. He was excited to have it done, hopped right up in the chair, but his patience was short. Oh well. He looks adorable regardless. Just like the rest... man, what a handsome/cute bunch!


Nash's scowl is the best part about this photo

Peyton and Tayt thought it was hilarious to look like old men when I buzzed just the tops of their heads...

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA! Tayt's "old man" picture just made me literally laugh out loud in front of a bunch of people at work. That's priceless. I do have to say, they are quite the handsome bunch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy oh Boy what a handsome bunch of guys. Now they all really look so much like their dad. Loved the scowl and the old men pictures, like R enee said made me laugh out loud. good thing no onewas here to see it. Love Mama Smith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the buzz's! The scowl is too funny too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...