Tuesday, April 12, 2011

April 12, 2000 - the day our lives changed forever

Wow. I am in so much disbelief after digging out these photos... hurts my heart. I surely didn't think 11 years ago I'd feel this way. This child changed our lives in so many ways. He taught us to love. He taught us to live. He made us grow up in a hurry. And none of it I would change for anything. I blame this huge family on this little guy who got everything started. He was a miracle from God. A miracle I didn't even know I wanted so badly. He made so many things right and continues to bless us every day. He is everyone's favorite. And I know he knows it. Keep being you Peyton William. We love you so much.

Happy Birthday Peyton William!

June 2000 - 2-1/2 months

November 2000 - 7 months
June 2002 - 2 years
June 2004 - 4 years
2004-2005 school year - 4K


9 comments:

  1. Seriously. I could cry right now! I can't believe how old he's getting! But what a sweet child he is... :) Happy birthday, P-dog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Said so beautifully, you made me cry already this morning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that truely brought tears to my eyes. He certainly was a miracle from God as were all the rest of your children. I cant hardly believe 11 yrs. have passed. HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEYTON.
    Mama and Grama Smith

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was beautiful Court! And isn't it the truth cripes I still remember his curls :) Time needs to slow down!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep. Having rice and a coke in my cubicle, nose and eyes running. I'm a hot mess! Love that boy like he's my own (almost;).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Geez Courtney, you could make Hallmark cards, movies, etc. I'm all teary-eyed. And I can just picture P going "Aw, Mom! Why'd ya have to do that!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry guys! I made myself cry looking through all his baby photos... *sigh* my babyyyyy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gee Court, make me cry, will ya !

    ReplyDelete
  9. tears shed = mission accomplished ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...