Tuesday, April 12, 2011

April 12, 2000 - the day our lives changed forever

Wow. I am in so much disbelief after digging out these photos... hurts my heart. I surely didn't think 11 years ago I'd feel this way. This child changed our lives in so many ways. He taught us to love. He taught us to live. He made us grow up in a hurry. And none of it I would change for anything. I blame this huge family on this little guy who got everything started. He was a miracle from God. A miracle I didn't even know I wanted so badly. He made so many things right and continues to bless us every day. He is everyone's favorite. And I know he knows it. Keep being you Peyton William. We love you so much.

Happy Birthday Peyton William!

June 2000 - 2-1/2 months

November 2000 - 7 months
June 2002 - 2 years
June 2004 - 4 years
2004-2005 school year - 4K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...