Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I do!

I always said when I was growing up... "I'm never going to say that to my kids!" Well... they must have done something right because I catch myself repeating a lot of the same things to my own kids. My only hope is my kids learn some things I learned from my parents. After 33 years of marriage, I have learned couples disagree, couples argue, but I also learned couples work through tough times, do things together, and love each other unconditionally. Watching my parents' marriage only makes me excited for the years Dave and I have ahead of us... here's to you Mom and Dad! Thank you for the example you're giving and here's to many, many more years together... and many, many, MANY more years of Dad's deer-in-the-headlights-smile!
I apologize for this being late but... I'm lazy... I LOVE YOU! :)

2 comments:

  1. Well said:)Wellll said! PS. Mom...you're looking GOOD in that 1st photo! Love the blazer and jeans!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you daughter, you made me AND your dad cry this time!You have no idea how much we love you and your sisters and how thankful we are every day for the men and children you've all added to our lives! We are very blessed!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...