Wednesday, April 13, 2011

my blog

I'm working right now... or telling Dave that I'm working right now while I do some blog browsing and jumping back and forth between those blogs and my work program... anyway... I ran across this blog and absolutely fell in love with how she explained herself. When I first started this blog, I knew there were some things I didn't really care to discuss in great deal on here... reasons of which I will spare you of right now... but in this process, I never want to give the impression that our family has it together here... I'm not convinced we ever have anything together... except we know who we are, what we stand for, and that there is a great deal of love in this house... I'm rambling... back to the point, kind of ... I love #2 on her FAQs, especially this...
One more thing. Please keep in mind that on this blog I attempt to keep things very positive and showcase the best and prettiest things happening in my life. That doesn’t mean there aren’t bad days and failed projects and lost tempers. At the end of the day, blogs are a show. I suppose that’s why we like them so much.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...