Tuesday, April 26, 2011

goodies

Just for fun, this post is a small collection of some of the fun things here at the moment... or maybe... things I like at the moment...

First... in keeping with my new year's resolutions, I started my third book for the year. Now... I know I stated I wanted to read 2 books a month but come on, this is a house of EIGHT... laundry alone takes up my free time ;) Kidding... I get to snack on sticky buns and Rolo's somewhere in that free time too. I have actually read this book before but wanted to touch base again and pull myself together so... don't judge ;)



This is my most favorite. During our annual shopping trip to the Mall of America, I ran across this in The Afternoon store. This store quickly became one of our favorites in the last few years. BUT I saw this journal and had to have it for Lia and myself. Her and I both are in love with the idea of this journal.

Lastly for today are these bags. I received two of these for Christmas and I'm in love. They run around in the bottom of my purse and I try my darnedest to remember to use them every chance I get. And to top it off, all the patterns are super adorable! I have this exact one but couldn't find a photo of the second purple one I received...
This is not a blog entry to advertise for any of these products... these are just a few things I'm loving on at the moment :)

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...