Monday, April 25, 2011

cookie cutter children

Almost every time I'm out and about with the kids, people comment how they're all just "cookie cutter" children or made from the same "cookie cutter." I guess I didn't realize how much they look alike... until these photos I took the other day while Nash and Drew were both sleeping. Almost scary! I still think they all look quite different yet the same in some tiny ways...all adorable nonetheless.

Now... who is who?!?  ;)
Nash, then Drew.
I think...

2 comments:

  1. Nash's eyelashes give him away! But it IS crazy how much they look alike! Lucky for you, they're adorable! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. those eyelashes... killer! looking back at Nash's baby photos to see if Drew has a chance... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...