Thursday, September 2, 2010

forever messy pig

Somewhere in the last *ahem* twenty-nine years I have become quite a messy little pig and keeper-of-all-things. I have a hard time letting go of just about anything. Now... I'm not a hoarder by any means, but cute little drawings and papers I should read and paperwork I procrastinate and you name it... I have a hard time parting with. Just the other day I had to put everything I was doing on hold, control my behaviors, and clean this unbelievable mess... it takes about 2 weeks to get this bad. And yes, Dave still loves me.

Brace yourself for what you are about to see...


That last pile is the pile of my procrastinating paperwork that I NEED to get at. tomorrow. or the next day...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...