Thursday, February 28, 2013

daily Smith fashion

Most days we don't leave the house. Thussss I dress her like this. Why? Because I don't care, she doesn't care, and *no*one will see her. Except you guys. ;) And the majority of the days, she's lucky to have clothes on :)

Drew (2):
Onesie: hand-me-down Children's Place from Lia (and Austyn)
Leggings: found at Gordman's
Hat: hand-me-down Gap from Lia (and Austyn)

** of course these items disappear about the time I want to feature them here, so I'm taking guesses on the onesie and hat... I'll get back to you if I'm wrong ;)

1 comment:

  1. I SOOOO wanted to get those leggings for Kaiterpiller when they were on super clearance! But alas Ben was with and he has no sense of style/adventure... baaaahumbug!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...