Monday, February 18, 2013

7/52

"a portrait of my children (and maybe the perro), once a week, every week, in 2013" 
Peyton: where he spends 85% of his time
Lia: busted!
Austyn: rough night of coughing.
Tayt: dimple + icicle.
Nash: blues.
Drew: The Beast.
Meg: resting.

and then there was Duke. he may or may not be on my naughty list lately. someone needs his male reproductive parts removed and a swift kick in the behind for crossing the highwayyyyy again. Duke...I shake my fist at you! 
**note: he is indeed a dog. he does indeed need to be better trained. I do realize his naughty tendencies are due to our lack of discipline. thanks for your words of advice, but I don't care to hear about. 
thank you. good day.

6 comments:

  1. All I got to say is beautiful pictures.....and shocker collar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your 52 photos are starting to be my favorite posts. love that little glimpse of where they all are. keepsake in the making ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Neen! I have to make sure I get one of EACH of the kids... sometimes a challenge, obviously! ;)

      Delete
  3. Love the close up on Meg, those little finger creases are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...