Wednesday, June 20, 2012

picnic in the park

Over a week ago now, we had what *finally* felt like a summer weekend. It was B.E.A.uuuu.tiful outside! We took advantage, packed up a quick lunch, and headed to a park not too far from here. For whatever reason, the kids were NOT interested in going. Dave was gone, I had a lonnnnnng day so I told them it was too bad... we're going.  The process of getting there *may* have thrown me over the edge, but I kept in mind that we'd enjoy the time at the park so that kept me going... we did have a good time and to boot, I recall them all sleeping very well that night :) 

Peyton

Chris and Peyton having a heart to heart...maybe ;)

Mallory and her babies (Jax and Drew... darn girl)

This is for my Mom... we got ALMOST all of them looking :)

and then there was a race... a foot race, Casey ;)
 always....

4 comments:

  1. Love all the pictures and yes I will take an 8x10 of all the kids! And you know me, I LIKE the ones where they are not all looking, much more "them"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep giggling at the last photo. Looks like there were a couple casualties in the foot race! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, Renee. there were *many* casualties that day ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...