Tuesday, June 26, 2012

all about dad-ios

Father's Day was over a week ago now, but this is my sad attempt at catching up... beware... quite a few posts to come...

We were invited to some friends of ours for the day. Good food. Games. Everyone was beat by the end of the day.

I'm trying to remember to have more family photos of us taken when we're all together and dressed decent ;) I hate having my photo taken so I'm making it happen more often so I'm actually in some photos around this house... not so bad I guess!

This is really what happens when we take a family photo :)

dads and kids... Homer was eating. again.  :)

Across the road is a park. The big kids played basketball. The little kids played on the swings ;)

3 comments:

  1. Awsome pictures! Love the family ones, definitly need the one of all you guys! Big one!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great!! I wish I could've been there! :( Hope you all had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looked like an awesome time and LOVE the family shots as well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...