Monday, June 20, 2011

S family!

Last weekend the S family joined us at our home as we rummaged around the property to get some good shots of the family. Little did I know... there are quite a few gems around here! I was quite pleased at the tiny creek down in the woods, and a huge thank you to my lady K for pointing out the old truck just sitting in the field waiting for us to sit on it! I know my own children will be very pleased to climb all over it for mommy to take more photos ;)

Thank you K and E (and B and M) for being such great troopers!
(and hope you enjoyed the baha ride on the golf cart... courtesy of the best neighbor ever)

Lesson learned: Smith children create chaos when photographing other children... who am I kidding, Smith children create chaos at all times.

:)

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic!!! Beautiful family, beautiful pictures!!!! Great job Courts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job Court! You did an amazing job love them all. I really like the one of the kids on the truck :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies! kudos to K for that idea ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...