Wednesday, June 22, 2011

like a new woman!

Let this be a warning to all you readers... all 4 or sometimes 5 of you... my 2011 resolution to be more organized may be failing miserably before I've even begun... ugh! The following is only a representation of ONE day when I was SO tired of my beautiful desk that I actually did something about it... many other days these sorts of things do not happen...

before
A few of you may feel for me here, but there are not nearly enough Post It notes on that desk. *sigh*
after
And oddly... after the cleaning, I felt like I could have conquered the world!   ;)

5 comments:

  1. Now you can conquer anything! IF you can find the time for it right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that feeling!!! :) Looks great! and love the door-table.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noticed that it was daylight in the first pic then dark in the next one. Just how long did it take you to get it clean ? LOL.....bz

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey now... had to look back because I was curious myself... 1913 to 2154. AND I cleaned the shelf along the other wall during that time... forgot the 'after' photos of that though :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...