Tuesday, August 13, 2013

32/52

"a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013"
Peyton: all I can think is he was demonstrating his 'pounce'
Lia: serious, as usual
Austyn: pouting over too many marshmallows
Tayt: consuming another marshmallow
Nash: blues
Drew: sass
Meg: learned a new trick and thinks she's pretty hot stuff

I'm just going to jump ahead to week 32. I'm basing this off the most current up to date 52 photo by one of my favorite bloggers. She has her stuff together and has this 52 stuff current. Ha! Me? Not so much. The last month, including getting ready for, going to, getting home from, and recovering after... Florida... has me behind on JUSTTTT about everything imaginable. Blogging. Checkbook. Yard work. Gardening (if you consider what I do gardening). Laundry. Dishes (washing by hand lately. a family of 9 should have a dishwasher. ours does not work) :(  regardless, you name it, it's not done. Speaking of, I need to make some calls for Peyton's football season. And maybe pay some bills so we can keep the lights on. KIDDING. Kind of ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...