Thursday, April 25, 2013

16/52

"a photo of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013"
Peyton: gamer.
Lia: long drive won.
Austyn: waiting for the 'bus.'
Tayt: always ready for the camera.
Nash: rare.
Drew: breakfast on the road.
Meg: stunned.

This has been yet another crazy week. I feel like I say it every week. Nothing new really :) I'm wayyy behind on my weekly photos. I'm wayyy behind on my laundry. I'm wayyy behind. Period. I'm hoping to get back on track this week. Key word: hoping. We also made the plunge and got my new computer (that is magnificent!) for editing photos so I'm beyond excited to be working on it. daily. Yay! My guess is I'll be doing more on the computer now that it's more magnificent to work on. Key word: magnificent!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful kiddos and beautiful pictures. I love the idea of a picture a week. It's hard to take pictures of everyone all the time but it's always nice to look back to see how they've grown.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm loving the 52 photos idea. While I take *way* more than one each a week, it really challenges me to get one of EACH of the kiddos every week. Easier said than done!

      Delete
  2. I need to meet Drew in person. NEED.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...