Sunday, January 6, 2013

practice burn

I remember sitting around the table in Dave's grandparents dining room playing smear. Ask me how to play now and I'd have NO idea. Peyton was just a year or so and I was pregnant with Lia when Dave's grandpa passed away, but we sure loved spending time with him. Twelve years later, the house has been vacant and used for practice burns for our fire department. Dave's dad is a member of the fire department and I was lucky enough to get a photo of him in action with Tayt checking things out. There must be a 12yo boy somewhere in my soul because I love watching these burns. But only when they are controlled burns... such as this one.
Tayt with his Grandpa Smith



disclaimer: these photos are all SOOC (straight out of camera) shots. my intention was to edit them, but since I'm sssooo behind on my blog posting... this is as good as it gets ;)

2 comments:

  1. I like your un-edited style!!:) Glad we were able to see the house go down:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pictures! Love the one of T with Grandpa Homer!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...