Tuesday, January 15, 2013

finger sucker

I'm going to do it. I'm going to go ahead and brag a lot. Although, I don't really call it bragging because I had absolutely nothing to do with this. Regardless, I'm going to go ahead and say it and in turn probably jinx it to no avail. Here goes... this baby is perfect. Another perfect baby. Go ahead and laugh and express your disgust and hate... but she is. The darn girl sleeps through the night (and longer) 3 to 4 times a week. She sleeps in her crib. If I put her in her crib after nursing to take a rest, she does this crazy thing...never seen it before...SHE GOES TO SLEEP! She's amazing. And at this rate, we'll have 3 more just like her. I kid. I KID. Mom, I'm joking. ;)
She started as a thumb sucker... cutest thing ever for a newborn. Now she has perfected the fingers. I have to admit, it's pretty darn adorable!

Happy 3months Miss Meg...we love you to the moon and back!

8 comments:

  1. I have to say she reminds me of you when you were a baby! Very good baby....and you sucked your thumb! The finger sucking is exactly what Casey did! FOREVER!!!! All kidding aside she IS perfect!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are correct, she is perfect and you should be bragging. You are blessed! Remember...however...some other Smith perfect babies started out this way as well...I guarantee there is a "beast" within! Enjoy...the next one will make up for it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. another Beast...we could be in trouble, and we should probably stop while they're good... ;)

      Delete
  3. Too cute! And the blog looks different. I LIKE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. changin it up a little... still not sure exactly how I'd like it to look.

      Delete
  4. Aw, I love this! yay for good happy content babies! :)
    ... and yeah, I think I saw #fingersuckers trending on twitter ;) i kid ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...