Wednesday, January 9, 2013

etsy Wednesday

Here's my attempt at trying to be better... at blogging... so here goes. Back to my etsy likes :)

I may be in love with this ring. I need it. It wants me. It wants to be on. my. finger! ...and now I hate budgeting.

Mittens. Yes, please.

Someday when I'm done having babies, it'd be cute to have all their initials on something like this...if they fit...

Hello, cute babies! Meg would look so cute and cozy in one of these. Preferably orange :)

Comfy sweater. Not in my price range. Boo. Casey: 'tiger ball hair' maybe?

I have a problem. Diaries. Planners. Journals. Notebooks. I can see a very largeeee room filled with shelf upon shelf upon SHELF of random planners and journals and diaries in my future. Mal, you'll be there.

Meg and/or Drew would rock these!

I don't necessarily neeeeeed another iPhone cover, butttt wouldn't this one look schnazzy!?!

4 comments:

  1. Okay. Loving EVERYTHING on here. Especially the bracelets and ring. And iPhone cover...and tiger ball sweater;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on board with everything too. :) Great finds. I think I might squeeze into your room of planners and organizers. I think a trip to the container store or muji is in order ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Love all the items. Wouldn't mind having them in my posession also. Thanks for blogging again. I always enjoy. Mama S

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in LOVE with the idea of an entire room dedicated to all things notebooks/planners....paper goodness! And those little pants for Rowdy...ROCK!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...