Friday, October 5, 2012

pre-wigs, wings, &wine

A couple weeks ago we had our ladies wine night...themed wigs, wings, and wine. While the photos from that particular night may require approval prior to posting here, I think these are okay to include. ;) Drew was such a good sport! Casey and I had quite the time with her...
I wore this wig for wine night...
Casey wore this wig...
Casey ruined this wig by sending it through the dryer... (this is pre-dryer ruining)
matted wig after removal from the dryer...
my Dad got in on the wig action as well. hilarious!

and then thissss happened... apparently he's doing the 'Raji'...and he'll be sssooo glad I included this ;)
gosh I love him. LOL :) :)

Wigs, wings, and wine night was equally as hilarious as trying all these wigs on the kids. Possibly more of our wine night to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...