Saturday, October 6, 2012

"full term"

I'm not nearly as excited about taking these photos as it may seem... :)

Today I am 39 weeks 4 days. Not ready. Excited. Packed. Not ready. Wait, I said that already... almost every single mom I talk to asks me or tells me "you must be ready" or "I bet it can't go any faster for you?" or some variation of the two... well, given that this is almost the end of my pregnancy years and realizing that things in life go wayyyy to fast, I'm okay with being pregnant just a little longer. Yes, I'm uncomfortable. Yes, I'm tired. Yes, I am excited to meet this adorable little hoodlum. BUT I do not for a second wish away any of this time I'm given a healthy, happy pregnancy. Sssooo I'll patiently be waiting for hoodlum numba Seven!


Last weekend my Mom and sisters threw us a surprise sprinkle. I had NO idea and was beyond surprised! They are amazing and I still can't thank them enough! We were given lots of goodies and again, we are so thankful for those who were a part of our sprinkle. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

Another huge thanks to Casey for most of the bump photos and editing :)

And another update... my appointment Friday proved to be uneventful, just as I not-so-secretly hoped. Next trip to see the doc will be Thursday and he assures me it'll be that day or Friday. A realllll count down now. Eeekkk!

1 comment:

  1. We can not wait to meet our new addition to our family.We are so blessed to have such wonderful grandchildren. Mama and Papa Smith

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...