Tuesday, January 24, 2012

post-holiday deliciousness

Every year I look forward to the deliciousness that happens at Dave's work. It's amazing! I could say I would like it every weekend but then again, I'd be massive! Good times were had and I may have eaten my weight in some chocolate mint cookie goodness. Seriously... they were the schnizzle!
Mallory + tequila = whatever that face is ;)
 sistas
 and this is usually how it ends :)
 Austyn had enough
 Drew on the run... check out those ridiculously adorable boots from Aunt Pigg!
 all the little girls at the shop drew these and then went around selling to all those not of sound mind... hilarious!
they divided the money the next morning and each of them made 5 dollas ;)
Nash would NOT look at the camera. We may have another Tayt!
and then there is Dave and me... craziness :)
my slightly scary face aside... I sure love that guy!

Check out more from this night over here via Casey! :)

3 comments:

  1. love ALLL the faces in this post! :) You guys are so cute too!
    .... love how even the adult Smiths sneak in with the creeper shots ;) haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so fun! I hope you all had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's in the Smith blood to be 'creepy';) But I LOVE the pics of you 2 lova's!!!:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...