Tuesday, August 30, 2011

S wedding!

What is to follow is a severe abundance of photos. I had a hard time choosing! Then I made some collages. Got tired. Got irritated with my children running wild. So this is what you get. Take it. And be happy! Patience in the house today is at an ALL time low. Enjoy! ;)
And here's where the relaxing part of the night began. for the bride and groom! ;)

 
Thanks again to the S Family for letting me be a part of their special day. And also a big Thank You to Christina for asking me to help. I very much appreciate the experience gained!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful job on your first wedding! Love them all!!!Here's to many more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great Court!! I can't wait to see the pictures from the next wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing job court! -pigg-

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW IS ALL I CAN SAY COURTNEY! THE PICTURES ARE SIMPLY AMAZING. I FELT LIKE I WAS THERE CUZ YOU CAPTURED EVERY MOMENT. GREAT JOB AND VERY PROUD OF YOU! LOVE MAMA SMITH

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...