Wednesday, August 24, 2011

daily Smith fashion

I know I've said this before but I'll say it again... There are a couple things I do not do with this little lady... 1) I do not dress her and 2) I do not ask her to do anything when I am photographing her. What you see is ALL Austyn! I tell her where to stand and she works her magic. I mayyyy tell her to quit moving... she tends to get a litttttttle excited. ;)

Austyn:
Shirt: hand-me-down Hannah Montana from Lia
Shorts: hand-me-down Old Navy from Lia
Boots: hand-me-down Nina's from Lia - I searched and searched for these exact boots while in NYC in 2009 for Lia... the girls LOVE them! Me... not so much...

After her shower she dressed herself. I told her to get some shoes on because we were going somewhere...don't remember where. She comes to tell me she's ready. I instantly find my camera for this one. And yes, we left the house like this. Hey... at least she was showered!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...