Monday, August 8, 2011

patience, faith, change

This week has been a true test of my patience, faith, and so much more. To say some changes went on around here would be an understatement. I don't care to go in to too much detail but after an extremely rough week, I have once again been reminded of a few things... Those we love will sometimes be taken from you too early. Life is too short. God has chosen a path for me and I might not expect it or even know what to do with the change(s) but I must carry on... somehow. I thank God for the blessings in my life. Daily.

While life will go on, our lives have been and will forever be changed.
Push forward.
Day by day.

6 comments:

  1. Okay, so I already commented, but this is one of my favorite quotes. “You may not always end up where you thought you were going, but you will always end up where you were meant to be.” Hard to believe in the moment sometimes, but I think it rings very true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Renee ! And head up and always look forward ! BZ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very well said! Things can only get better :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...