Wednesday, May 25, 2011

the night that ended in tears

It's been a week since Austyn's birthday and the small celebration we had that night. We let the kids choose their birthday meals and this princess choose pizza. Of course Dad (Dave) wanted to go all out... notice the pizza is larger than she. :) Unfortunately, the night ended in tears because she did not receive a dress AND her bike... a talk was had and I think she forgot by the next morning but just goes to show her princess is still holding strong in that heart of hers. And thank goodness her Godparents brought her a brand spankin' new dress for her birthday just this last weekend. She has worn it almost every day since :)


1 comment:

  1. Loved the photos, Court! :) Jeez, watching Dave get Austyn going on the bike reminds me of when I was first learning. I hated it, and Dave kept making me try it until I got it. Oh, the memories! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...