Tuesday, May 3, 2011

future classmates

Almost a month ago now we got together with this little fella and his mom and sister. Drew and Mr Man here were born on the same day. Quite a comical day that was. His mother went into labor after her due date and I went before my due date. I thought for sure I was going to deliver our baby first leaving her quite angry... but little did we know, they had already delivered prior to us even arriving at the hospital to deliver our baby. Drew and Mr Man were born almost exactly 12 hours apart. :) My intention was to get them together monthly for some photos ... here they are at 4 months (ish)... enjoy!

looking in the same direction... not at the camera...
smiles :)
Drew showing off her belly
 

And we ended with a hungry Drew attacking Mr Man's elbow!

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...