Tuesday, May 31, 2011

first baby bump

NO, this is not an entry on my blog about another Smith baby bump... yet ;) TEASING! A few weeks ago I did my first maternity photo session. I was a little nervous because 1) I've never done this and 2) maternity shots are extremely touchy... could easily go on the cheesy side of the fence. I'm definitely the more discrete, comfortable, relaxed type...

Thank you SO much to this willing couple (the soon-to-be G Family) for inviting me into their home to get these! I'm very happy with how they turned out and also a big thank you to my sister, Casey, for the editing... SOON I'll convince Dave to get my Mac ;)

2 comments:

  1. LOVE these!!! Great job! My favorite is the foot shot. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. They look amazing. Turned out SO well!:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...