Wednesday, March 23, 2011

March 23, 1983

Many, many years ago this little creature was born that changed my life forever... little to my knowledge at the time...

Casey is truly one of a kind and I enjoy almost every minute we're together.  ;)


This blog post not only serves to wish her the biggest, bestest birthday EVER (because apparently life is pretty much over at 30 and she only has another couple years to enjoy...so she has told me herself) but also to remind her that I will forever be her older and much wiser sister. Forever!


Happy Birthday to my first little sis ;)

7 comments:

  1. Unbelievable!!! I thought this was a 'friendly' blog!!!!??? You've just made an enemy out of me...and revenge will be sweet!;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh....Court, you have stepped in it now............let the games begin !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god does this take me back to the days of making fun of Casey when she went to pee at a party, she never did squat like a normal girl! Love it Court! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think somwhere in the great unknown, there might be a picture of Pig like this too. Must run in the family! And Casey, no fear. Most of us have all been there! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Renee, I've seen that picture of Meg but it has "disappeared!" lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a few copies of that photo of Megan... beware!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...