Tuesday, November 9, 2010

starting to feel like 'home'


We have officially moved! 18 days and counting since we moved to the old new house. As you can imagine with 5 children, 1 on the way, and way too much stuff, it's a longer process than expected. We are fortunate (and unfortunate at the same time) enough not to be rushed during this process, although I think I would rather have been rushed... the old house is a disaster! Some of our belongings are still over there and there is so much cleaning and painting and cleaning left to do before we can even think about showing it to any potential buyers. But we want to sell immediately... or 5 months ago... whichever.

Anyway, the old new house is slowly starting to feel more like home. We have yet to hang anything on the walls, butttt we are enjoying the wonderful sunlight during the morning hours. I have a hard time putting my camera down between 8:00 and 10:00 a.m. Thus... you get these... the beast :)



2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures of the beast. Especially of the last one, looks so much like his Dad. would like to help with anything, just remember Im here for you all. And all you have to do is ask. Im so proud of what you have done to make the old new house your own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awsome pictures of my Nashy! Sure makes me miss my babies!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...