Monday, November 29, 2010

gobble gobble gobble

Let's just dive right in... Peyton had my camera during part of our Thanksgiving celebration and this is what I got. Pure amazingness!

There was lots of great food and even more laughs as usual. Good times were had by all! Being pregnant makes indulgence even better :) we'll see how the weigh-in goes tomorrow. I might think differently then.

Since timing hasn't worked very well in the past few years to attend THREE Thanksgiving meals, we've cut it down to 2 and that has been plenty! Here we are at Dave's side of the family... they're practicing their marshmallow catching skills ;)

none of the kids made the almost 45 minute ride back
 

1 comment:

  1. Those are some attractive photos of me. Yikes! You should email them to me though! Oh, and notice in the one where Dave and I are throwing marshmallows to each other how my throw is right on target and his was WAY off. Just sayin'...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...