Friday, May 8, 2015

17/52 anddd 18/52

17/52

"a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2015"
Peyton: not caring too much about mom taking photos.
Lia: playing on my computer, taking photos with Will.
Austyn: slightly creepy.
Tayt: blowing up water balloons.
Nash: happy boy.
Drew: still waking up.
Meg: crazy girl.
Will: not impressed with the headband.

playing a little catch up this week and posting two of my weekly photos. trying to do better, BUT the weather is warming up and really... I have no excuse. as usual! ;) enjoy!

***

18/52

"a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2015"
Peyton: he doesn't get to play often, but we were there to see this time!
Lia: drawing.
Austyn: crazy hair, don't care.
Tayt: played hard. passed out by 6:47pm ;)
Nash: bed head and homework.
Drew: in complete awe. 
Meg: she got a bath that night. ;)
Will: lookin all old and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...