Tuesday, April 28, 2015

16/52

"a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2015"

Peyton: me - hey, Peyton! 
Lia: she wants nothing to do with the camera. so I'll sit directly in front of her and snap away. violation of her youth? maybe. do I care? not so much. I made her and feed her and clothe her and don't charge her rent. ;)
Austyn: she has no problem with the camera.
Tayt: me - hey, Tayt! note the difference between Peyton and Tayt... 
Nash: the way he wears his hat kittywampus kills me!
Drew: she asked for paper. and proceeded in sitting and drawing rainbows for everyone in her family. best ever.
Meg: she taste tests everything without asking. I kinda love it.
Will: ham.bone.

I had this entire post done on Friday and forgot to hit 'publish!' so it's late. as usual ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...